Thursday, April 9, 2015

mystique

Still, I have hit on the idea of writing in a way people will specifically not find easy to understand, what I am talking about. The alternative seems to make people uncomfortable. They don't really want to be talked about. It makes me uncomfortable. There is a place I have written about. I must always write about it, but, at the same time, I shouldn't. Doing so places that place in isolation, a thing that is in some measure contrary to purpose. What I must write about is, that this place is a place in a place, in a place, in a place, in a place in a place in a place in a place in a place, something which presents an elevated challenge. More, better, to write about another place, a valley, you could say, part of an island, in a sea of islands, somewhat more, then, a space ... Self orientation.

Bringing me to meaning, attaching itself to things like places, the referential point, the axial zero, being, myself. I forgot to mention that the valley and the islands are heavily populated with people. (And the other thing, wilderness.) That's the universe I orient myself to. And thus, these musings about economies. To be of use in this human ether, a medium through which messages can effortlessly disperse and cause effects. The dream of broad influence, and then, isolation of purpose. No one will  believe a word of that. Only action has credibility. It is therefore necessary to endlessly simplify unanswerable questions, in order to bypass, and penetrate, the rigid accidental structures which, simply, evolve, in, say, technical fields. And yet, still, I am left with only an abstraction:

What to do with a blank screen?

It's hopeless! The answer is fundamentally impossible and essentially obtuse. The question must be answered with more abstraction: put a database behind it - but that is now so horribly literal. Nor does it answer anything. In fact, the answer is specific, but nobody understands it. A kind of descriptive camera, so, if I say, I am pointing the camera at a house, then, on the screen, the house appears. Now, float over that - the screen is just an abstraction - the image appeared on a screen represented on the screen - an xml editor, where the descriptive parameters for the house tag can be found, and edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment